Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Story of Kylie

Hi! I'm Kylie and this is my first blog ever!!! I am a student at Northern Arizona University studying public relations. I love to sing and dance like no one is watching. I am pretty creative. I don't think I could live a day without listening to music or watching movies...two of my most favorite things in the world!! I have an awesome support system aka my crazy family and friends. I am a bit shy at first but once you know me, you won't be able to shut me up. So the reason for me starting this dealio is that it is an assignment for one of my public relations classes, though I plan on using it to document my adventures in Australia when I hopefully will be studying abroad in the Fall. My best friend and I have always wanted to go to Australia so we figured why not study abroad. We decided to take on this challenge together and apply from our different schools and see if we get in! Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment