Saturday, December 15, 2012

Thanks for everything!

Hello All!

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you that read my blog the whole semester and kept up with my Australian Adventures! I was pleased to be able to share my experience with everyone.

A special thanks go out to my parents and family for all of your help with this trip. I wouldn't have been able to go without you guys and your encouragement. I am so thankful that I got to experience Australia!

Kimmy- I would have never been able to do all of the things we did in Australia without you! I had the best time sharing my Aussieland adventure with you and cannot wait for more KP(squared) adventures!

Aussies and new American friends- I can happily say that you guys made my trip! It wouldn't have been the same without you guys. You are some of the best friends I have ever met and will never forget you! You will always have a special place in my heart! <3 Can't wait to see y'all again! And know if you ever make your way to Arizona, you will always have a place to stay!

Studying abroad was the most amazing experience I have ever had and will never forget it. I highly encourage everyone to do it! The process is long, but well worth the wait. This was the by far the best semester of my college career. It has helped me become ready for the real world and all that it has to offer. I can't wait to be able to travel again! Thanks again for keeping up with my adventures.

Cheers,
Kylie :D

No comments:

Post a Comment