Sunday, June 17, 2012

Heading out!

Long time no talk....to update you all...I have my new passport, my VISA, and housing comfirmed!! Kim and I bought our plane tickets the other day and we will be heading out July 9th!! We are taking Hawaiian Airlines which is kinda exciting for me since we will be stopping in Hawaii to swtich flights (I love Hawaii). :D I have to start packing. I am expecting this to be an interesting process since the weather there will be Winter to Spring so kind of cold to warmer. Since I have a Flagstaff coat on now 60 degress doesn't seem to crazy cold to me. I've been told it will be like southern California weather and I def like the sound of that!


I will be living on campus in Edwards Hall! Luckily, Kim and I got into the same dorm so we will be down the hall from each other (fingers crossed!) The pictures above show where I will be living for 5 months!! We have our own pool!! I'm so excited for just that and its just a pool! ha Can't wait to explore more when I get there!! In the mean time, add me on skype so I can keep in contact with you all...kypow21!! TaTa for now!!

2 comments: