Saturday, June 30, 2012

It's not goodbye, it's see you later!

So the time has come that I am leaving this fine town of Flagstaff to head back home and see the fambam and pack!! Saying goodbye is always one fo the hardest things to do for me. I know it is only see you later since I will be back at the end of November, but still missing all of the important things here in the US will be hard....this just means you all better be skyping me and posting stuff on Facebook!! Ps. My skype name is kypow21 so add me so I can see all of your pretty faces!!




On a brighter note, one of my good friends and coworkers threw me a going away party the other weekend...the theme...USA...'Merica!! haha It was a blast and so fun being able to dress up all patriotic.








In the preparation for leaving, I have also been saying goodbye to family and friends and of course I need to get a picture with them!! Thanks Mom for making me always have my camera with me...darn scrapbooking moms! :P

Oh and in the picture of me in the grey shirt is my beautiful cousin Leah and her husband to be, Sam. I stopped by their brand new house to visit and see the place (so cute). Leah is too sweet and made me an adorable wristlet purse to take with me to Australia!!!

I'm for sure going to miss all of these wonderful people!! More "see you later" photos to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment