Thursday, November 22, 2012

Birthday Aussie Style!

Only a few days ago was my birthday and I got to celebrate it here in Australia! A good friend Laura made cupcakes that we ate for brekky! I skyped my parents and opened the presents that they sent me! It was a good start. We went into town for lunch and got food from my favorite Mexican food place, Macho Nacho then it was off to the beach. The plan was to head to the beach for a fun day in the sun, but sadly the weather didn't want to work with us. We only got one game of volleyball in before it got really windy and cold, plus it was overcast which wasn't much fun either. We all headed back to TEDs to find out the weather was better on campus. Kim and I sat out by the pool and got some more sun. We got ready and had dinner. It was then for an evening out on the town. We started in the Rec room downstairs with some games and then it was to Customs, a local bar that is fun on Wednesdays. We danced the night away. I had a blast! I had great friends to make it special. Only down part was having to say goodbye to one of the best friends I made here. Amy was leaving to travel around Australia for the summer. It was a reality check that I will be leaving here soon. :/ But besides that I had a great day!

Sadly, I'm still out of space for photos so I can't post any at the moment. I will post to my Facebook, if you are my friend then you will be able to see them. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment