Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Pool time!



Hey!
So today I went to the pool with some of my Aussie friends, Kevin and Angus. The facility that houses the pool is called The Forum! It is a really nice place to go and work out! Today, though, we only swam! It was absolutely amazing being able to get back in the water! Both Kevin and Angus used to be on the swim team just like me! As you can see in the photo, I am wearing my RECognize intramural shirt from my university back home. I work at the gym on campus there. The head of the intramural department gave me this shirt to bring and wear in Australia. The goal is to wear it and take pictures in front of some cool places in Australia to bring back! Here's photo number one!



This photo above is Kim and I being silly, but also of us in our brand new Edwards Hall rugby jerseys. We thought it would be a souvenir to bring back with us! Plus they are super comfy! :D
Until next time! 

1 comment:

  1. WOW, you are right, that is a beautiful pool and there is noone in it!!! Definitely should do this more often Kylie:) Love the rugby shirts too
    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete