Sunday, September 23, 2012

Music Festival

Hi guys!
This past week has been a bit crazy. Since the family comes in soon, I was trying to find a place to stay in Sydney to meet up with them. Sadly, that didn't work so I have decided to stay at TEDs and finish up some chores and have a few beach days! I will be taking the train down to Sydney on Thursday to meet up with my sister, mom and grandma. I am extremely excited to show them where I have been living and the Aussie way of life.

Anyways, this past weekend was a huge music festival called Fat As Butter. There were heaps of artists there that performed. I got to see Eiffel 65, Good Charlotte which were a flashback to my younger years, but still very cool. I also got to see some Aussie musicians play which was epic. One of my favorites was 360. He was so good, the crowd went wild when he came on the stage. I may have a new obsession. haha I went with a few friends; Grace, Emily, Hannah, Angus, Kevin and Jason. There were so many people there. It was the coolest thing. I would love to go to another one. Maybe back in America I will make plans to go see one...preferably a country music festival!

In the next few weeks I will be traveling around Australia with my family so I won't have much time to blog. I'll make it up when I get back and tell you all about my travels with my amazing family. Don't forget to comment! I love hearing your comments!

The girls!


Angus-Me-Hannah-Grace

360

Aussie Band

Good Charlotte
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment