Saturday, July 21, 2012

A Rainy day at the Uni!

Hey All!
It's a rainy day here at the University of Newcastle! The Uni as the Aussies call it is located in Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia! It is about 1 and a half hours to 2 hours north of Sydney. I will be studying public relations and taking an Australian history class with Kimmy! While playing around on my computer today I discovered this photo under my desk! As you can see it's some one's feet on the beach and the back of it says " Make the best of your Life :)" I thought it was very relevant to my situation of studying abroad and what not! Thought I would share with you all and hopefully brighten your day like it did mine.
The very last photo is the view from my window, unfortunately, the boys had gotten to the lawn before the rain hit and didn't clean up after themselves. :/ It is very green everywhere you go! Well until next time, remember life is short and live it to the fullest! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment