Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Preparation time!

Helloooooooo!
So today I celebrated my country's Independence day! Sadly, it was a rainy day, so inside we sat and ate delicious waffles my mom made for breakfast, had a wonderful time with each other's company, and then went grocery shopping for our red, white and blue dinner. Of course, dinner was very American with ribs, sour creme potatoes (my favorite!), and corn on the cob with Mom's special spread! We watched the new movie Red Tails, which is about the all African American fighter pilots in WWII! It's such an awesome movie; yes I would say that with my father being a pilot all my life! He has influenced me so much...specially with his love for flying and planes! Which is why I am so excited to fly to Australia..granted it really being the only way to get there, but still being in a plane makes me all excited inside. Plus airports are the best!! I love the fact that everyone there is going to a different place in the world. If you really wanted to, you could get on any plane and go where ever you wanted! SO COOL!!


Shocker...I've gotten off track on what this post is supposed to be about! hehe Here are some picture from the 4th....





While running errands yesterday with my mom, we spotting something huge, something wild, something crazy, and simple delish....a wiener!!! And when I say wiener, I mean the Oscar Mayer Wiener bus!! Now, if you know my mom, she will do just about anything to get a fun picture. So for a good 20-30 minutes, we drove in circles following this huge wiener bus! Let me tell you, it was quite entertaining! I think we definitely made the drivers angry though since Mom decided it would be a good idea to cut them off to get the picture...uhhhohhh!! haha Oh well specially since we got this awesome photo!  Please note the shirt...reppin' that Intramural's RECognize tank!!





Finally, after all that craziness, we finally reached the store and did some shopping for Australia! We def did some work on that Walmart! But I think that is all for now! Next stop...packing time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment