Monday, July 16, 2012

First day on campus!

Hiyaa!!



So today was my first day on the Callaghan campus! Kim and I got here extra early so that we would have time to move our suite cases to our rooms which are thankfully on the first floor...do you know how hard it is to lug 4 huge bags around?! Oh it is an adventure for sure! We got our student cards, checked in with the International office and were off to our orientation meeting! We learned all about what the Uni (University- Australian slang) has to offer such as safety aids, clubs, sports, and other things like that! We even had some creatures come visit us at the end!

The interesting looking hot dog above is what we had at our BBQ for lunch today! Pretty tasty! Finally, after a stressful session of registering for classes, I got to unpack! The pics above are the finished product! It isn't my best work of decorating, but I was limited on resources! It's a small room but pretty cozy! I mean it has to be since I'll be living in it for the next 4 months! Luckily I'm across the hall from the bathroom so I don't have to travel far! But a can of Febreze will be on the shopping list! haha Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. great photos, love hearing about everything. Keep up the good blogging:) Hugs XOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete