Monday, July 16, 2012

Last chill day in the City!

So Sunday was out last day in the beach town of Newcastle...as the locals call it the city! We woke up early to watch the sunrise over the ocean and beach! It was so beautiful!


We went to a cafe and got delicious coffee and chocolate cake! It was very relaxing! And they had a pretty design in the coffee! I've always wanted to drink coffee that looks like that! Oh and I know some of you were probably wondering about the whole living in a hostel situation! It wasn't bad at all! Picture shown below of my fancy coffee and hostel!

We walked up to the light house which is on Nobbys Beach! It was a beautiful walk and the light house was way neat up close! There was a pier right behind it too! We even saw a seal in the water which according to the locals is very rare! Kim and I had a very relaxing day! The next morning we were off to campus!!

1 comment:

  1. Yum, I can't wait to have coffee with you Australia:)

    ReplyDelete