Monday, July 9, 2012

Security Check!

Hey Followers!
Kim and I are sitting at the airport waiting to board the first leg of our tripl! We are heading to Honolulu, Hawaii for an hour layover! Then it is off to Sydney, Australia!! I am very nervous and already miss my family so much!! Thank goodness for Skype!!! We are expected to arrive in Sydney at 7:30pm Tuesday, Australian time and 2:00am Tuesday, American time. We are roughly a 17 hour difference, me being in the "future" as everyone called it last night at my last going away dinner for my friends in the Pheonix area! Well off to the plane I go! Make sure to skype (kypow21) and facebook me all the time!







1 comment:

  1. Exciting...be strong...we don't grow, if we don't push ourselves! You are soooo lucky to have this opportunity:) Grab it and go:) Hugs, Mom

    ReplyDelete